Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cash conversion of Leave Credits

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cash conversion of Leave Credits Empty Cash conversion of Leave Credits Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:48 pm

enriquecristobal

Arresto Menor

Our company, company A, with an employee of 20, bought another company, company B, with a relatively bigger headcount (around 70)and we are aligning our compensation and benefits. But eversince the integration, we faced financial challenges and Management mandated HR to discontinue the yearly practice of Company A, of commuting the unused leave credits to cash. I already argued with them and cited the non-diminution of benefits law. Then they told me that the policy of commuting unused leave credits to cash was originally designed for a company with a small headcount of 20 and will not be binded by that law.

Our legal integration is not yet finished and the contracts of the employees are still under their respective companies.

Are we legally allowed to discontinue this practice?

2Cash conversion of Leave Credits Empty Re: Cash conversion of Leave Credits Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:28 pm

attyLLL

how many years has it been implemented?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Cash conversion of Leave Credits Empty Re: Cash conversion of Leave Credits Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:14 pm

enriquecristobal

Arresto Menor

thank you for your reply, atty. This has been implemented for the last 4 years or so.

4Cash conversion of Leave Credits Empty Re: Cash conversion of Leave Credits Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:25 pm

bebot

Arresto Menor

Good day,

is ir really posible na wala pong bayad ang leave credit dahil allowance lang kami per day?

ive been working for almost 2 years

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum