Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DELAYED SALARY SSS PAGIBIG

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DELAYED SALARY SSS PAGIBIG  Empty DELAYED SALARY SSS PAGIBIG Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:02 am

kaugnayan

Arresto Menor

Hi. I would like to seek advise: salary is always delayed and was not given in full. Because I have many obligations, I tried to file a loan at SSS however, the payments of my employer is not updated. Pag-ibig payment is also not updated. Employees share is being deducted tho. My car benefit was pulled out without even telling me that the company will have to withraw that benefit. I travel 6 hours day via commute and spend hundreds for my fare when I used to travel an hour and few minutes and part of my package was free gas consumption and toll fees. Apparently, the owner has plans of closing the company. Indirectly, she's telling me that I need to find a job. What should I do? Can I claim for something?

2DELAYED SALARY SSS PAGIBIG  Empty Re: DELAYED SALARY SSS PAGIBIG Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:50 pm

attyLLL

you can report them to the sss.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum