Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Father is Trespassing and Intimadating my Mother about my mom's exclusive properties.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

skippy444

Arresto Menor

My parents former house was built on the property belonging to me and my grandfather...

Both my parents agree to get an annulment but my father refuse to leave the house that is why we demolished the old house and presently building a new house only for my mother..

Can I sue my father for trespassing and intimidating my mother?

And the reason he keeps coming back is because he keeps saying that my mother's exclusive properties are his.
Is it right for my mother to keep the exclusive properties even before an annulment?

attyLLL

she can apply for a protection order from the bgy or the court under ra 9262

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

skippy444

Arresto Menor

Good Pm sir.. Thanks for the advice Smile

we might apply protection directly from the court because my father is a relative of our brgy captain..

I have another question regarding an item.. "Piano" still related with my mom being intimidated.

My mom says that the piano was given or hiningi nya sa family ng father ko noon and they agreed to give the old rusty and termite infested piano to my mom verbally.. my mom then restored the piano but the money that was used to restore it came from my grandfather amounting to (P30,000) thirty thousand pesos for the cost of the repair.

The piano is already on our possession for almost or over 10years now. can they still get the piano? and if they can, can we get a reimbursement for the P30,000?

attyLLL

its conjugal property

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum