Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I sue my baby's father and his mother?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lawaddict

Arresto Menor

Here's the story:

The father of my baby and I were not married but we have an agreement only verbal) that we're going to split all the expenses from my hospital bills to my daughter's monthly allowance. Until his mother decided to take control of everything. She commanded my daughter's father to not communicate with me and the supposedly split share didn't happen. My hospital bill was 80,000 and she only gave 8,000 for it. It has been a year and she continuously giving 2,500 as according to her is her help for my daughter.

Can I file a case of economic abuse and libel against her for also spreading that my daughter is not her son's baby? Also for causing emotional stress when I was still pregnant?

As of the moment, my baby's father is an OFW but she is still controlling everything. She didn't even give share for my daughter's baptism and birthday as well as when she got sick and was rushed to the hospital. If so, can I ask the court to immediately arrest him once he arrived from other country?

attyLLL

did the father sign the birth certificate?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum