Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CAN A FAKE MARRIAGE LICENSE BE LEGAL WHEN IT IS REGISTERED TO NSO? IF YES, HOW TO CANCEL IT?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

curious12

Arresto Menor

I have a half sibling whom we found out that his last name in his birth certificate is the maiden name of his mom. His mom then corrected the last name by applying the fake marriage license to my father. When the NSO notified my mother, who is legally married to my father, about the fake document already registered at the NSO, she wanted to cancel that document. We were informed that the only people who can cancel that marriage license are either the mother of my half sibling or my father. The mother of my half sibling is out of the country and my father is quite old and is in wheelchair. Can we ask an attorney to represent for my father to file the cancellation of the fake marriage license? If the information in that license where incorrect and has been registered to the NSO, can they be legal? If it is legal, what are the basic steps for my father to cancel the said fake marriage license? I would appreciate your assistance.

attyLLL

a lawyer would be very helpful. i would first try to handle it within the NSO, but if they refuse, then the proper recourse would be to file a petition in court.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

curious12

Arresto Menor

what are the forms or procedures to file a petition in court for the cancellation of the fake marriage license? to file a petition in court, what does that imply to?

attyLLL

the first step would be to retain a lawyer

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum