Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can estafa be charge to me if I'm paying partially in lieu of my bounced checke?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MAGGI

Arresto Menor

Sir this is the scenario, I entered a contract with one distributor last November 2011 and all is getting well till they forcedly delivered products to me last may 2012 and said that it is just to hit the target or quota of the company, sad to say they forced me to issue checks amounting to 505 thousand split to 17 checks for 2 months. but unfortunately habagat hits us early this month of august 2012 and the products they delivered to me was not delivered to my clients therefore I don't have the funds to my issued checks to cut it short 5 checks bounced but before hand I asked them to temporary hold on to my checks for I cannot fund it. Now I have replaced 2 bounced checks with cash but still I have 15 checks with them but my account in bank is closed. and they get back the remaining stocks on my possession amounting to 100,000 assuming, but they have not given me any formal notification of bounced checks. they threatened me that they will file estafa case against me,still i owe them 350,000 but i got broke and have no fund to replace the 350k I was asking them that I can pay that in due time through partial payment, our contract has not yet been terminated but it is in their discretion to terminate it any time stated in the contract. not to mentioned that they are holding the original or/cr of my van. can I be charged of estafa case? thanks and I hope for immediate enlightenment GOD BLESS!

MAGGI

Arresto Menor

good day! is there any case I can file to my distributor because I feel I was deceived, after I loose money because of operation in our business they never give me a chance to recover my loses but instead they terminate my contract with them and now threatening me to be sued with estafa. I want to get back at them not as a revenge but just to prove that what they did to me was out of context they never give me a chance to recover. thanks!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum