Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

charge of estafa with previous employer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1charge of estafa with previous employer Empty charge of estafa with previous employer Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:20 pm

Rhunz

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

Good Day!

Atty,ask ko lang po sana advice regarding estafa. I was charge estafa by my previous employer in which it contents into Stealing of 4,000 collection and falsifying of documents. Actually po my job there is sales executive. our other staff is the one who incharge of collection. now she is claiming that she give the money to me but she never had any docs to prove with my signed that i really have received it. My ex boss keep on calling me even with my current employer landline number he told me that i will be in prison and that na lalabi na raw ang araw ko. my ex boss is a singaporean. They illegally terminated me with the reason that i never get the PR from one of our clients but alam ko na may inquiry kasi tumatawag ako sa kanila and follow-up ko sila nga mga requirements. Then ang ginawa ko sinabihan ko ang supervisor ko na hindi ko makuha ang PR anu gagawin,advice niya sa akin is sulat ko na lang daw at gawan ng request. but my boss called me up and ended my job because im useless to them i cant get the PR.It was last july 21, 2010 na they illegally terminated me but never ko na recieve ang last sahod ko,last commision ko at 13th month ko. but they are keep on running after me becuase of that 4,000 they told me that i stole it. I am afraid i might be in prison for this. I want to work peacefully with my current employer. even my current employer defended me because before i started here i already told me that my previouse employer file a case against me but still they accept me as employee. They told me that they will issue a warrant of arrest. dritso na po ba warrant?anu po gagawin ko?im worried and afraid.

Salamat!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum