Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

motorcyle loan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1motorcyle loan Empty motorcyle loan Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:21 pm

geminian

Arresto Menor

please help me... kumuha po ako ng motorcycle installment payable for 3 years,after paying religiously for 1 year, ninakaw po ang motor sa tapat ng bahay namin. I reported the incident sa barangay, police station and they adviced me to file for a nationwide alert sa TMG which I did. Until now, di pa rin po nare-recover yung motor. Kailangan ko pa rin po bang bayaran yung motor kahit na na carnap? Nagtataka lang po ako bakit di naka insured yung motor na naka financing? please hep me... parang napaka unfair naman na mag bayad ng isang bagay na hindi naman namin pinakikinabangan.

2motorcyle loan Empty Re: motorcyle loan Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:31 pm

attyLLL

the answer is yes, you still have to pay for the loan. it is not required to have been insured.

however, if you stop paying, it's either they file a case to recover the motorcycle or they let go of that right and move against your other properties.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum