Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PART 2 HOLDING AND TRANSFERRING MY MOTORCYLE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

swordfish

Arresto Menor

[justify]Good Day!
Sir / Madam,
On the day which they show up and we dont face them due to the violent words they told us my motorcycle was left outside of the bldg. front gate which we are having 2 gates front and back gate of the bldg.
which is always lock and the unit were renting is ground floor which is place beside back gate. At the time they leave in the bldg. if Im not mistaken around 5:30 pm when i was supposed to get my motorcycle but unfortunately it was gone in the place where i park it so i look for it in back gate side is also nothing. Later on around 11pm i accidentally meet the guy which i mention in part 1 whose intruding our issue together with his as what we say in tagalog "TAUHAN" which told us "
Pre anong nangyari bat pinadlock nila motor mo at nasa loob ng Unit nila" So I spoke to his boss(Intruder) "Kuya Jim bakit po dinamay niyo motor ko eh hindi naman pag aari ng partner ko yon ah at nakapangalan sakin ang motor na iyon"
He reply "Sa iyo ba nakapangalan iyon? " then he keeps saying bad words so I leave. On the other day as I walk to buy pandesal i saw my motorcycle which is park in the vacant area nearly to back gate having a padlock in disc brake. So I file complaint to the BRGY. it takes almost 2 weeks before hearing was happen I filed it on march 14, 2018 and the hearing was happen on march 24, 2018. Before the hearing on March 17. I was drunk and Its hard for me to accept to see my motorcycle that its look like they have a right to confiscate it,so i ask the cousin of my partner to take it but unfortunately we caught by his tauhan so we didnt succeed and we drag it back. After that the guy is come to our unit and mad of what we are done and together with him is a police and seeking of the registration certificate so i showed to them..the reason i cant attempt to take it because the guy whose intruding with us has a gun and have many connections. On the hearing of my complain he told me that motorcycle was gone and the kagawad/lupon has no verdict of my complain because the motorcycle I complain is gone.

Thats all please give me advise which is the better step to get my motorcycle.. thanks and more POWER!/justify]

attyLLL

get your cfa from the bgy and then file a case of coercion at the prosecutor's office

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum