Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wrong lot description on Certificate if Title

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gado

Arresto Menor

Some years ago, I entered into an agreement to purchase a parcel of subdivision lot measuring 172 square meter. After making few payments on the installment fees, I decided to pay the remaining balance in full. The subdivision owner (with my consent) changed /reduced the lot area to 136 square meters, thus bringing down also the contracted price of the lot.. I was issued a new computation indicating the revision of terms. The lot has been fully paid and the Certificate of Title was issued in my name, but with a wrong area description. The actual area I paid for is 136 sqM, while thus indicated on TCT is 176 sqM. My question is how will I correct and change the Title?. Pls advice me on steps I need to take. Thank you very much

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum