Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Technical Description Error of Title

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Technical Description Error of Title Empty Technical Description Error of Title Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:59 pm

remle araz

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I am selling my house and lot, and the buyer applied for a bank loan to pay my property. Upon the bank's assessment, there was a technical error on the title, which it did not close, and did not a form a polygon.

They required this tech error be corrected before they release the Letter of Guarantee, before i proceed to the next step of transferring the title to the borrower's name, and then they can release now the payment.

How long this process be if it will be a judicial process? I was advised to just pursue an administrative ammendment only, anyways, they said, it will be transferred to the borrowers.

Can just administrative ammendment acceptable just making annotation on the title.

Hope to get your advise soon.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum