Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NCNS for 1 day deduction of 2 days

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NCNS for 1 day deduction of 2 days Empty NCNS for 1 day deduction of 2 days Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:45 am

ncns question

Arresto Menor

Hi I have been terminated from the company that I worked with, due to AWOL for 2 days because I was not able to inform them that I will be absent.

There was no Notice to Explain that was sent to me, nor any due process.

and now they cannot release my last pay,
because the rule in their company is. If you will be absent today you will working of the company the following day for free.
For example if you committed NCNC(No Call No Show) for 2 days and you worked for 10 days. They will be just providing you with 6 days of payment because you were absent for 2 days (NCNS) which will be unpaid , plus the fine of 2 days working for the company for free.

I worked for the company for 6 months finding out that they never paid for my SSS contribution,PhilHealth, Pag-Ibig.

When I spoke to the owner of the company, she advised me that the their company's NCNS rule is legal. And when I asked why did I receive a termination letter right away instead of notice to explain, The owner said that only Big Companies abide to that. Since the company only have 50+ employees they are exempted to that rule.

Is this true?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum