Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

attempted estafa with case ongoing

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1attempted estafa with case ongoing Empty attempted estafa with case ongoing Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:45 pm

mamipoako

Arresto Menor

I have ongoing case, kaso almost monthly ang hearing before i need to pay 3k for the lawyer and the case now is almost 3 years. kaso i decided na wag ng iavail ang lawyer ko so am attending into court alone without any lawyer because i can no longer afford to pay since sobrang bigat ang 3k monthly and i have other obligation. tsaka madami kami na naka demanda not only me so sobrang tagal.

Also, i have also decided na tapusin na lang tong year na to.. kasi sobrang pagod na isip ko kakaisip sa kaso at sa iba pang problem.

question
1. how many times a court may issue Warrant of Arrest if I no longer attend?

2. magkakaron ba ng man hunt even if the case is attempted estafa lang?

3. Iba na kasi ang address ko dun sa nakafile sa court.

2attempted estafa with case ongoing Empty Re: attempted estafa with case ongoing Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:35 am

attyLLL

if you filed bail, you are not required to be present at every hearing.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3attempted estafa with case ongoing Empty Re: attempted estafa with case ongoing Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:35 pm

mamipoako

Arresto Menor

hi atty,
ask lang po, is that ok po ba kung sabihin sa private lawyer ko na we can no longer afford to hire her service since we are dealing with continous finacial problem and amg bigat mglabas ng 3k monthly for the case. We decided kasi to hire pao lawyer na lang eh. ang hirap po kasi na umattend ng umattend lawyer tapos nde namin na siya kaya mabayaran.

nde po ba mgkakaproblema sa lawyer ko kung ganun ang gawin namin.? thanks po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum