Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

marriage is void or still valid?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1marriage is void or still valid? Empty marriage is void or still valid? Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:47 am

Mira*

Arresto Menor

Hi, I was married july 2001 but it does't stay long after 5 to 6 mos. we have a fight that cause her to leave. on that day till now we don't see each other, no communication. just learn to a friend that she went top US (after a yr she left me). So now I wanted to settle things over so that i can re marry to someone else. What can I do?since we dont have any contact at all our marriage still valid or not anymore? I know for sure she does not want to see me forever...please help me i already found a girl for me and i want to marry her. thank you

2marriage is void or still valid? Empty Re: marriage is void or still valid? Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:58 am

Mira*

Arresto Menor

please help me im begging...

3marriage is void or still valid? Empty Re: marriage is void or still valid? Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:06 pm

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi Mira*.

Do you have a copy of your marriage certificate?Did you ever get a copy of your CENOMAR from the NSO? If these documents show that you are married, then in the eyes of the law, your marriage is still binding.

You have to know if your situation falls under any of the grounds for annulment or declaraton of nullity.
Did you have a marriage license when you got married? Was there a wedding ceremony? These are some grounds which can be used in filing declaration of nullity of marriage.

For more free legal information about Family Laws, please visit www.domingo-law.com.

http://www.domingo-law.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum