Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid wages for 1 month

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unpaid wages for 1 month Empty unpaid wages for 1 month Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:38 am

gerothornz

Arresto Menor

I am a newly hired faculty member in a school. I was hired June 25, 2012 but havent receive my compensation. I already signed a contract with the school. I applied as a Math Instructor unluckily the head of the school gave me subjects which not of my expertise. As per the contract that I have signed it is noted there that teacher should have given teaching loads aligned with their specialization. I do want to resign due to late salary but it is clearly stated in the contract that the faculty could not file a resignation in the middle of the term. I have asked our HR when should expect my salary she told me that she is not sure but promise me that it would be given not later than september. If i will quit the job and they file a case against me can i use the delayed salary issues to defend myself? As i reviewed the contract that we have some of the articles there are not practiced in our school. Please help me. Thanks.

2unpaid wages for 1 month Empty Re: unpaid wages for 1 month Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:53 pm

attyLLL

september sounds too long. make your follow up in writing.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3unpaid wages for 1 month Empty Re: unpaid wages for 1 month Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:12 pm

gerothornz

Arresto Menor

yes its quite too long for me especially i am supporting my parents' expenses. I am planning to quit the job and find another one because if i will be hired on another school i will receive my compensation immediately with other employer of which i can help with expenses in our house. Is it ok if i look for another job and quit the job in my recent employer?

4unpaid wages for 1 month Empty Re: unpaid wages for 1 month Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:58 pm

attyLLL

yes, non payment of wages is a valid reason for resigning

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum