Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

UNREGISTERED baby

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UNREGISTERED baby Empty UNREGISTERED baby Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:08 pm

ish_mit

Arresto Menor

hi , i just need legal advice regarding my daughter. I gave birth to her at a birthing center, at that time she was born,i dont have any money to pay for the expenses for the delivery. The birthing center agreed to have me pay for it in full but was asking me to pay for a much higher price , wala akong pera pang bayad and i dont have any family members to support me kasi, working studnt lang ako. i was 18 at that time. months later pagbalik ko sa birthing center to get her live birth, wala na pala yung may- ari nang center. Til now, my baby is not registered, i dont know what steps i can take. right now, meron na akong job pero hindi ko alam kong saan ako pupunta at sino ang kakausapin ko tungkol dito. My baby is now 1 yr old and 8 months, is there anyway that i can have her registered ? hindi ko alam kung anong pangalan nung ngpa.anak sa akin kasi she's judt a midwife . PLEASE HELP Sad

2UNREGISTERED baby Empty Re: UNREGISTERED baby Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:41 am

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi ish_mit.

Pwede mo ipa-late register ang anak mo. Magpunta ka lang sa Civil Registry ng lugar kung saan mo ipinanganak ang anak mo. May ibibigay silang form na kailangan mo i-fill up at i-submit sa kanila.

For more free legal information about Family laws, please visit www.domingo-law.com

http://www.domingo-law.com

3UNREGISTERED baby Empty Re: UNREGISTERED baby Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:43 pm

ish_mit

Arresto Menor

What happens kung wala na yung nagpa-anak sa akin ? should i be able to register her still? kawawa kasi yung bata, hindi pa registered mag 2 yrs old na po xa.

4UNREGISTERED baby Empty Re: UNREGISTERED baby Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:32 am

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, you can still do so.

http://www.domingo-law.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum