Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unregistered marriage

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unregistered marriage Empty unregistered marriage Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:46 am

melr

Arresto Menor

hi..my friend is married with an arabic man in a muslim wedding..it's not registered in the phil.embassy and in her nso it shows that she's still single..her visa will be expiring soon and she doesn't have any plan in renewing it..is she's free to marry in the future without any problems?thank you for your time..

2unregistered marriage Empty Re: unregistered marriage Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:15 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Dipende yan meron ba syang anak sa Arabo? Dahil Kung meron baka maghabul yun later on. Pero Kung wala dapat kausapin n'ya ng mabuti Baka later on masabit sya dyan. Madali Lang namang kausapin mga Arabo dahil madalas magbagu ang isip nila sa babae at madalas ding magpalit. Try n'yang kausapin mabuti na ang klaro ang usapan dahil kapag gusto pa rin sya ng Arabong bumalik I file Lang ang copy ng marriage cert nila sa Embassy at ma forward sa NSO may sabit sya dyan! Good luck!

3unregistered marriage Empty re:unregistered marriage Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:50 pm

melr

Arresto Menor

hi.thank you for reply..wala naman silang anak but yong friend ko was diagnosed of cancer stage 3 last year at sobra siya nadepressed at ung family ng husband parang wala lang at mama's boy yong lalaki..nagpaalam pa na pakasalan yong housemaid while she's battling with her sickness..ok naman siya ngayon sa awa ng Diyos pero gusto na niyang umuwi ng pinas at ayaw na niyang bumalik pa..yong husband naman ay ayaw magfile ng divorce kasi ayaw humarap sa judge..ano kaya kelangan niya a certain kind of agreement or ano kaya ang mabuti niyang gawin..salamat sa advice...

4unregistered marriage Empty Re: unregistered marriage Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:40 am

attyLLL

non registration doesn't mean that the marriage is not valid. if she remarries, she can be prosecuted for bigamy.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum