Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what are the pros and cons of RA 9262

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what are the pros and cons of RA 9262 Empty what are the pros and cons of RA 9262 Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:53 pm

billyrose_31@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Hello attorney, I have been visiting your site for sometime now. I am also one of those wives whose husband is irresponsible and forget to act as such. My husband is working in Singapore. Umuuwi siya ng Pilipinas without my knowledge which also happened this july. Nalaman ko from his co-worker na nandito siya sa Pilipinas on a 2 weeks vacation. Hindi siya nagpakita sa akin even with his 2 children. Kumbago sekreto lang ang pagbalik niya dito. When I learned that, nagfile ako ng mediation notice sa PAO for us to talk kasi nga di siya nagpapakita but apparently he went back to Singapore upon knowing na may letter.

At the moment nasa punto po ako ng pag-iisip kung itutuloy ko ang pag file ng kaso or hindi. Kumpleto na po ako sa mga requirements na binigay ng PAO like cert of indigency, evidence, marriage cert, etc... But before I do that I am looking for answers and hopefully you and alot of your readers could help me.

I would like to ask what are the pros and cons of filing RA 9262 against my husband. Can you shed light to some of my questions?

1. If I continue to file a complaint against my husband under RA 9262 for economic and emotional abuse what will happen to him if I win the case?

a. Will he be put in jail?
b. For how long?
c. Can he post bail?
d. Can we still negotiate for the financial support after I won?

2. If I lose the case, may counter measure ba siya na pede niyang i-file against me?

Thanks and more power on your site...

attyLLL

first things first, if your case prospers at the prosecutor's office then only then will a judge issue a warrant for his arrest. if he is arrested, then he can post bail during the duration of the trial. if he is jailed then he can't provide you support

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3what are the pros and cons of RA 9262 Empty RA 9262 - forum shopping Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:10 pm

remsar.calindas

Arresto Menor

Hello po. Good afternoon. This is my first time sa site na to. I really need a legal advise sa kaso na sinampa saken ng wife ko. Sobrang masakit na po ang ulo dahil sa bagay na to.
2 cases of RA 9262 ang kinaso saken ng wife ko. ung una po, physical and psychological abuse which is na-dismiss po 3rd week of july. ung pangalawa po is regarding economical abuse which was na withdraw po earlier this year and nde nag prosper. end of july 2012 po, nagulat ako kasi may ibinaba saken na warrant of arrest regarding ra 9262 economical abuse. nagulat po kami ng family ko dahil ang bilis ng inusad nung kaso. ni hindi ko po alam na may naisampa na naman cyang kaso saken, yun nga pong economical abuse.

nung unang beses niang sinampa ung economical abuse saken, nagkaron po kami ng settlement sa fiscal na itutuloy ko po ung pagsustento ko. hiningan nia po ako ng 14k/month na nde ko po naibigay dahil sa wala naman ho akong trabaho. ang ginawa ko ho kahit na nde ko nafulfill ung 14k na gusto nia, nagpapadala nalang ho ako via LBC ng pera na kaya ko dahil ayaw nia tanggapin personally ung mga binibigay namen ng family ko. part din ng settlement namen na makikita ko ung bata every weekend. itinago nia ho saken ung bata simula nung nde ko napapantayan ung hinihingi niang 14k. tinatakot nia ho ako na wala raw katuturan ung settlement kaya nde ko na makikita ung anak namen.

So, nung binabaan ho ako ng warrant of arrest, nagulat ho kami ng family ko sa bilis ng process.

ang mga tanong ko po..

a) makukulong po ako kapag nag prosper tong kaso na to?

b) totoo po na kapag nde ko na fulfill ung mga terms ng wife ko kapag nagkaron kami ng mediation, makukulong pa rin ako?

c) bakit ho ganun kabilis ung naging process nung 2nd economical abuse eh ang last na nareceive ko po na document is na withdraw na nga ung kaso?

d) totoo ho ba na kahit na 1st hearing palang namen eh pede na ko i-convict na makulong ng judge if found guilty?

salamat po ng maraming marami.

Atty.Melki

Arresto Mayor

1. Yes the penalty for violation of RA 9262 is imprisonment.

2. Support depends on your capacity to give and needs of your child and wife. If you execute a contractual support, it is not necessariy violation of RA 9262 if your capacity to give support is lessened. Ofcourse this depends on how your lawyer presents the case.

3. If the case was withdrawn, then you should have reveiced another subpoena for preliminary investigation. Kung wala, you have to file a motion for reinvestigation.

4. Hindi totoo.

http://www.jimenolaw.com.ph/mlm.html

5what are the pros and cons of RA 9262 Empty Re: what are the pros and cons of RA 9262 Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:50 pm

remsar.calindas

Arresto Menor

Atty. Melki, bakit po ganun? Twice po finile saken ng wife ko ung section 5i ng RA 9262? first po was criminal case 2011-13526-MK sa branch 168 tapos ung pangalawa po criminal case 2012-14124-MK sa branch 192. eto pong pangalawa in relation to RA 8369.

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

remsar.calindas wrote:Atty. Melki, bakit po ganun? Twice po finile saken ng wife ko ung section 5i ng RA 9262? first po was criminal case 2011-13526-MK sa branch 168 tapos ung pangalawa po criminal case 2012-14124-MK sa branch 192. eto pong pangalawa in relation to RA 8369.

RA 8369??? have seek an advice from a lawyer?

remsar.calindas

Arresto Menor

opo. etong pangalawang case under section 5i ng RA 9262 is in relation daw sa RA 8369. dun sa resolution na nareceive ko this july lang, nakalagay dun na violator as forum shopper yung wife ko kasi she filed 2 cases in 2 different courts. ang pinagtataka ko lang, nakalagay dun sa resolution na dismissed ung psychological abuse ng RA 9262 pero nag prosper daw ung RA 9262 economical abuse in relation to RA 8369 kung saan ako na-isyuhan ng WOA nung last week lang.

wala po akong pang konsulta sa abogado eh ung wife ko may pera sila kaya nagagawa nila ung ganito saken. di ko na alam kung ano gagawin.

billyrose_31@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

Threadsetter here. Update ko lang po yung finile kong case na RA9262.

My husband is working in Singapore as a technician in UTAC and earning around 100k a month. We have children, my eldest is 13 already on her first year high and my son who is going on 4 years old on November. My husband and I are not in a good relationship for a year now. It started last MAY 2011 when I saw his profile pic with other woman. I asked who the girl was and he did not deny that she was his GF and he wanted to annul our marriage. Shocking was an understatement I guess. Being a practical woman I try to move on with my life. I've dedicated my time to my children. I do work in a manufacturing company here in Cavite. I know being a parents means sharing with the finances. But how? I do have several loans in our office because we had to renovate the house 1 year ago because of termite (anay). I have no choice but to make a loan of 200k in my work which are automatically deducted in my payslip which makes my net pay to be around 3k na lang. Basically I've agreed to make the loan thinking that he would raise his monthly remittance but I was wrong. I have asked him to raise his monthly obligation from 10k and make it to 15k. When I ask for a raise he became mute/deaf on my plea.

My husband and I are set to court on Oct. 3. When my husband learned of the case he called me saying I need to pull out my case. Ang sabi ko naman, sa korte na lang namin pag usapan kung anu man ang dapat mangyari. Yesterday he texted me saying since kinasuhan ko sya, hindi na sya magpapadala ng pera. Gagamitin niya ito para makapag hire ng lawyer.

His parents and siblings lives beside our house (kaduplex po nung sa amin). And his big bike (honda C100) was also in their possession. The house and big bike was under my husband's name.

My questions are:
1. Pwede ko po ba mapaalis ang mga tao sa kabilang bahay? Since nakapangalan naman sa aming mag-asawa ito.
2. Pwede po ba ako makahingi sa PAO ng notice saying they need to vacate the house? Like PPO or TPO
3. Pwede ko rin bang makuha ang big bike ng mister ko? I will have to use this to be able to cope up with finances.
4. Since tuluyan na syang hindi magbibigay ng monthly support, pwede ko po ba itong magamit sa korte?

thanks in advance!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum