Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ejectment of Farm Tenant(Advise Please..)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kols7949

Arresto Menor

I need Advise po for Ejectment of Farm Tenants. What are the Steps? The original Tenant died already, leaving it to wife. Now the wife, sometimes gave it to someone to work on her behalf. Lets just say nalang po na no violation nalang, so how can i Eject them? is it valid if my reason will be, ill be the one to work on my farm or my son will be the one to work or overseer it.?? NEED ASVISE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thyank You....

Last edited by kols7949 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong construction)

kols7949

Arresto Menor

Any Advise Please???? Thank You.. bounce

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

kols7949,

are you the owner of the farm?

nevertheless, you may initially complain them in the barangay. then and there, demand them to leave. if your demand is unheeded, then file an ejectment case against them.

For more free legal information about the matter, you may visit www.domingo-law.com

http://www.domingo-law.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum