Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ejectment Case Against Farm Tenants (NEED ADVISE PLEASE!!!)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kolokoy7949

kolokoy7949
Prision Correccional

Ask lang po ng Advise,kung ano po pina ka Effective way to Evict a Farm Tenant. Thank you po..

lawyeranger

Prision Correccional

file a case before the DARAB, see to it first that you have a ground otherwise it will cost you sums of money.

3Ejectment Case Against Farm Tenants (NEED ADVISE PLEASE!!!) Empty Grounds for ejectment of farm tenants. Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:04 am

delphenium

Arresto Menor

Ano po ang mga grounds for the ejectment of tenants?
Thank you po.

kolokoy7949

kolokoy7949
Prision Correccional

If may bahay yung farm tenant sa property, do we have to pay for disturbance compensation bago mapaalis? Can we agree na the disturbance compensation be in the form na cla muna ang sasaka para sa disturbance compensation sa bahay nila? And any recommended years for them to work for it base on agrarian laws? Thanks..

mamuh48

Arresto Menor

helloo...we're on the same boat..the only difference was i gave 2 hectares of land sa mga tenants as their disturbance compensation..pero itong isang tenant who happened na nakatirik ang bahay sa naging retention q, ay inayawan ang pagiging beneficiary at gustong manatili being a tenant..na ayaw ko naman at kung sino pa na asawa ng pinakatenant ang xang maligalig! she's really giving me a headache! may go signal na ako fr dar legal to file a case against them...but the problem is i have to get a private attorney.knowing private atty's i cant afford to hire one..so waht im looking now ay ung papayag na lupa ang ibabayad q.

kolokoy7949

kolokoy7949
Prision Correccional

mamuh48 wrote:helloo...we're on the same boat..the only difference was i gave 2 hectares of land sa mga tenants as their disturbance compensation..pero itong isang tenant who happened na nakatirik ang bahay sa naging retention q, ay inayawan ang pagiging beneficiary at gustong manatili being a tenant..na ayaw ko naman at kung sino pa na asawa ng pinakatenant ang xang maligalig! she's really giving me a headache! may go signal na ako fr dar legal to file a case against them...but the problem is i have to get a private attorney.knowing private atty's i cant afford to hire one..so waht im looking now ay ung papayag na lupa ang ibabayad q.
what happend to your Case? Any progress? How was the ejectment case?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum