Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

collection of sum of money

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1collection of sum of money Empty collection of sum of money Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:17 am

meclee

Arresto Menor

hi po. i'd just like to ask kung pwede ba akong makulong sa kasong collection of sum of money? Hindi po ako ang gumamit ng perang na-loan ko.
2 years ago po, my former employer asked 12 of her workers, kasama na ako dun, to file an individual loan. the loan was granted pero hindi po kami ang gumamit ng pera. ang employer po namin. bago kami nag-file ng loan, the employer assured us all that we can't be held liable in paying back the loaned money. as assurance, the employer signed an agreement that it is she who will pay for it. according to her, the money that reached close to a million will be used to buy supplies to avoid bankcruptcy and loss of employment. we really were convinced. however, despite of the "newly acquired fund" the business was closed. we lost jobs. we even haven't collected our remaining salary. and there is that loan.
recently we received a summon from court. what wud be the best thing to do? i and my former co-workers are now into different companies. can we do something to free ourselves from that obligation that is supposed to be shouldered by my former employer? she is nowhere to be found. thanks

2collection of sum of money Empty Re: collection of sum of money Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:00 pm

lawyeranger

Prision Correccional

no imprisonment
still bound by the contract, you must pay, the agreement, assumption of debts is not effective lest with the consent of the creditor as in this case...
remedy? sue your manager for reimbursement.

3collection of sum of money Empty Re: collection of sum of money Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:37 pm

meclee

Arresto Menor

can i make use of her signed agreement, which includes statement that they are the ones benefitting the money, against her in filing the case?
many thanks to you...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum