Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Collection for Sum of Money

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Collection for Sum of Money Empty Collection for Sum of Money Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:26 pm

althea.marajas

Arresto Menor

Good morning po. Me decision na po sa sister ko ang MTC tungkol sa sum of money na magbabayad sya sa plaintiff. Wala po syang trabaho, property or naything in possession. Sa ngayon po ay umaasa lang sya sa pension ng mother namin. Pwede po ba syang makulong kung si sya magbayad o ipa sheriff ang mga properties namin na lahat naman po ay nasa pangalan ko? Other than this, pwede po ba ang isang case ay iconvert sa BP 22 eh wala naman pong issuance ng bouncing check?

Thank you po...

2Collection for Sum of Money Empty Re: Collection for Sum of Money Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:34 pm

attyLLL

no check, no bp 22. no properties, nothing to execute on. non payment of debt is not a crime,

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Collection for Sum of Money Empty Re: Collection for Sum of Money Tue May 03, 2011 11:41 am

rrramos28

Arresto Menor

Atty, what if went to their house and they saw several appliance in her mother's house. Could they get it as part of payment?

4Collection for Sum of Money Empty Re: Collection for Sum of Money Thu May 05, 2011 6:29 pm

attyLLL

only if they agree in writing. if not, you make yourself vulnerable to a charge of light coercion .

5Collection for Sum of Money Empty info on bp 22 Fri May 06, 2011 3:06 am

krislight

Arresto Menor

hi....need info on bp 22 regarding bounce check...i had 2 bounce check more than 150 thousand..but im not able to pay for it..ive got no jobs ...no property, no nothing....but ill try to pay whatever i owe in excess money over my basic needs which could be 2000 a month...what should be the result of this situation

6Collection for Sum of Money Empty Re: Collection for Sum of Money Fri May 06, 2011 5:31 pm

attyLLL

it depends on what the complainant does and if you're able to get them to agree to a settlement. what i would avoid is to personally receive any demand letters.

7Collection for Sum of Money Empty Re: Collection for Sum of Money Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:30 pm

kawawang_cowboy

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:no check, no bp 22. no properties, nothing to execute on. non payment of debt is not a crime,

what will be the worst scenario ng defendant?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum