Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

allegedly giving false report

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1allegedly giving false report Empty allegedly giving false report Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:11 pm

metoo76

Arresto Menor

Please help me, i want legal advise. I am an Area supervisor doing field work. the basis of attendance were through itinerary. i was asked to explain and placed in a preventive suspension dahil may in and out daw po ang aking itinerary na noong tsinek nila ito sa pinuntahan ko wala naman daw po itong record na nandoon ako. ito ay dalawang instances pero the 1st one ay kinonfirm ng aking superior dahil noong nandun ako sa lugar na yun, tumawag ako sa aking superior to inform some concerns. 2nd instance, may naisulat ako sa logbook, pero walang record sa guard's logbook. kung wala po ba akong maipakitang proof na nandun ako sa mga lugar na iyon, pwede ako i-terminate ng aking employer?

2allegedly giving false report Empty Re: allegedly giving false report Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:10 pm

attyLLL

the quick answer is you can be terminated if it can be shown that you deliberately falsified your attendance.

look for other evidence that you were there. statements from witnesses, written records, video cams, or receipts from nearby establishments.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum