Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nag Awol dahil sa pagmamalupit

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nag Awol dahil sa pagmamalupit Empty Nag Awol dahil sa pagmamalupit Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:37 pm

Jas10

Arresto Menor

Hi atty.,regarding po don sa first letter ko dto, ang need lng nmn ng company ko is to clear my name na wla akong kslanan sa dti kng kumpanya or clearance lng daw..ano po ba pwedeng sbhin sa dati kng company kng kukuha ako ng coe?..pano ba pag ayaw nila ako bgyan?..in the first place ndi po ako aalis don kng ndi sla malupit sa mga tao nla. Na truma na ngko mag apply ulit bka sa next work ko ganun ulit maging manager ko ndi namn sla ang una kng work experience sa mga dati kng work nakakuha pa ngako ng mga certificate of recognation at mga recomendation.Don unang araw ko palng ramdam kna na malupit sla tiniis ko lng kasi sayang ang training ko at mhirap maghanap ng trabaho.ano po ggawin ko atty. kng ndi ako nila bibigyan kahit clearance lng?..sana mapayuhan po ninyo ako

2Nag Awol dahil sa pagmamalupit Empty Re: Nag Awol dahil sa pagmamalupit Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:28 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

pwede ka magsumbong sa dole kung ayaw ka bigyan ng coe, pero be warned pwede nilang ilagay sa coe na nag awol ka

Grazet

Arresto Menor

I would like to inquire lang.

I worked in and an event agency.
I resigned last june and my last day was july 21. I resigned due to my health. They knew naman na laging masama pakiramdam ko so they accepted my resignation.
I gave them a 30 day prior notice. But 3 days before my last day one of our project got an approval from our client that we can start to deliver yung natirang stocks. So this is not really my fault why it was so late.

Then our dept. head informed me that she won't sign my clearance until I finished this project. The thing is I want to finish it but the other party for this project have many requirements that caused delays. I even tried to ask HR kung pwede iextend yung days ko but they told me na hindi na pwede.

This month I told our department head na hindi ko na kaya ituloy since wala na talaga akong budget and if pwede ipasa na sa iba. She just told me to call and she will give me an options. My fault here is I didn't call nor accept any calls, I'm afraid they will push me or convince me and it stressing me out. But I did email her asking for this options and apologizing for not contacting them.

The fact that I resigned was due to health reason and I always got stress and headache because of this. I can't even go to hospital to have my check up because I don't have budget. My manager even told me that it's anxiety and all this headache is work related that's why I resigned to have my check up and rest but it didn't happen.

Because of this project also, my turn over for my office laptop and phone got delayed. I am wondering if I can demand for a salary for those days that I have to go to office because of my turn over.

Actually everytime I think of this project, I got headache due to stress. I don't even know if I have the right to complain...

Sorry for this long message... I dont know where to ask.. I dont trust our HR also.

Edited:
Sorry hindi ko po nailagay yung question.

Is there a way na makuha ko pa yung last pay ko and kung tama po ba yung pinapagawa nila since may 30 days notice po ako for my resignation?

Last edited by Grazet on Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:03 pm; edited 3 times in total

4Nag Awol dahil sa pagmamalupit Empty Re: Nag Awol dahil sa pagmamalupit Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:07 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

What is the question?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum