Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

personal information used by other party

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1personal information used by other party Empty personal information used by other party Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:38 pm

knoll17

Arresto Menor

Hi, i need advise on what legal action should i take with regards to my wife's identity whose being used by another person. We are an active subscriber from globe tel. and recently my wife wanted to fully paid our current bill so that we can change our service being offered by globe tel. during the process my wife has been advised that there is a similar acct name who is also with the same birthday, middle name and sss number with my wife. They informed us to secure an affidavit stating that those not belong to my wife's account,. My question are, why does my wife's personal information being leaked outside since i believe that once we entered contract like subscription to a big corporation our identity is strictly confidential? btw, i'm from cebu, our residence is 74 km from the city and the other acct whose using my wife's identity was located in lapu lapu city. Please help us. thank you

attyLLL

if you can trace who that person is, then you can charge them with use of the anti-alias law. i'll bet it's someone she knows or has access to her records.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum