Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finance Company shared my information to 3rd party

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ngc_0225

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I have a deliquent loan with one finance company and as expected, they have visited my residence several times to negotiate and collect payment. However, since I work in BPO, their collectors did not have much chance to talk to me in person. Several instances though as they look for me at my residence, the collector showed a copy of my filled out form to my neighbors and relative - perhaps to convince them that he is legit and he has business with me. Also, a couple of instances occured that a collector called my home phone, spoke with my mom and discussed my loan balance. Are any of these legal, or atleast appropriate? If not, I would like to file charges.

I have complained about this since last year, but I feel like they just disregarded it and thought it was just a way for me to get out of my debt. They are not even apologetic about it. Never heard any update on it until I asked again a few days ago, and they said they terminated their employee who did it. But what does it have to do with me now? Ganon lang yun, naterminate nila at ok na yun? Pano ung pag divulge nila ng info ko, pagkalat ng loan ko and violating my privacy?

I am now in agreement with them so I can settle the remainder of my deliquent loan. They accepted my terms that i can only pay a certain amount every payday. But they cannot even negotiate or offer a deal with me. My original loan was Php 50,000, but I will end up paying total ok Php84,000 due to penalties and interest. I want to ask amnesty, but if this is how they work with clients, I doubt if they would even grant one. I just want to settle verything I need to pay, I just only hoped its for a resoanable cost, and more importantly they have to be penalized as well if they indeed violated law with their employees' actions.

Thank you and more power!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum