Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Performance evaluation -Unfair and inconsistent implementation of the management

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

paolocruz

Arresto Menor

A year after my regularization in my current company i was evaluated the same as the other employees in the company for an annual increase.

Others received an increase in salary like me, however, i was not informed of the result of my evaluation which was the basis of my increase.

I noticed then, that in my payslip there's an increase in my salary, however, i belived that this increase was not sufficient... so i asked the management for the result of my evaluation and the basis of the computation of the increase... but up to now, and its been a year the management did not provide me the result of my evaluation and the basis of such increase..

??? -Is it legal to conceal the result of my evaluation?

??? -Do i have the right to ask for the result of my evaluation even if its a year past? and also, do i have the right to ask for the computation of my increase which i believed insufficient?

??? -Can i file a case in NLRC?

Thank you po..!

attyLLL

there's no legal obligation to reveal the result to you. increases are purely management prerogative. however, there's o harm in requesting it from HR

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

paolocruz

Arresto Menor

Atty... sa tingin ko kasi pinag iinitan ako nila kasi na checheck ko ung mga kalokohan nila.. binabalikqan nila (hr) ako sa evaluation...

thanks

attyLLL

sorry, i have no basis to answer that question

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum