Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to find out if your OFW husband got married in Dubai?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gvb_20@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

my sister is having a big problem now since another woman from dubai is claiming that she's also married to my brother-in-law. how can we find out if this allegation is true or not?

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

Contact the Philippines Embassy in Dubai below is the website and all useful contact numbers and emails. Do ask for an assistance and give the husband details so they can find out if he got married there in Dubai or there's a new wife registered and link under his name. scan a copy of your sister's married certificate as a proof to them if he had committed bigamy. He and his new wife will be contacted by the Embassy and this may cause them trouble. Beware if she doesn't want to have her husband sent to jail in Dubai she better tell the Embassy to just deport him home so he won't be sent to jail in Dubai.

http://www.pcgdubai.net/contact-us/

CONSULATE GENERAL OF THE REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES
Al Qusais 3 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
P.O. Box 94778

Tel. No. + 971 4 2207100
Mobile No. + 971 50 6544047
Fax No. + 971 4 2207800
For Legal Matters and Assistance to Nationals (ATN), please write to: atnpcg@gmail.com
For inquiries, please write to: pcgdxb@pcgdubai.ae or pcgdxb@gmail.com

Good luck! Idea

gvb_20@yahoo.com wrote:my sister is having a big problem now since another woman from dubai is claiming that she's also married to my brother-in-law. how can we find out if this allegation is true or not?

attyLLL

gvb, first begin with requesting a certificate of no marriage of the husband, it should return with a report of marriage including your sisters and any others which may be registered

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum