Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My husband w/ mistress on Dubai using fake marriage contract

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PrettyKaye

Arresto Menor

After 7 years of our smooth relationship. My husband and I separated. We have 2 daughters. He left us because he fall in love to other woman,he decided to go to Dubai last Dec. 2013,  few months later I found out that his mistress also went to Dubai, February 2014.

I didn't do any legal actions. Even though i know that my husband have an affair to other woman, I just remain silent.

We have no communications.He didn't communicate with me. If he wants to talk to my kids he will call on his parents.

Since I am working and I have no family  that will help me to raise and took care on my daughters, I decided to leave my daughters on my in-laws. I just picked them there during weekend and during my rest day on work. My kids and I are in good terms. I didn't received any money from him, because the remittance is directly address to my in-laws. That's fine with me as long as he send money for my daughters, and all of the needs of my kids were provided.

There are rumors that my husband and her mistress were living together in Dubai. I didn't mind the issue.

Last week I received a message from one of his friend/cousin, that my husband asked favor from one of his cousin here in Philippines to provide them a fake marriage contract and send it to him because her mistress is already pregnant.

Tutol ako sa ginawa nilang pagpapagawa ng fake marriage contract, at kung totoo na may anak na sila I guess its already time para basagin ko na ang katahimikan ko.I want a fair partition in terms of financial between my kids and on their child if they really have one. Ayoko na ng kagaya ng dati na magpapadala sya kung magkano lang ang want njia ipadala. HIndi ako nakikialam sa pera n pinapadala nya.

Now, na confirmed na nagpagawa nga sila ng fake marriage contract. Anong pwede kong gawin? Saan ako unang lalapit?

Pls. help me on this matter.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum