Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warranty and Replacement

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Warranty and Replacement Empty Warranty and Replacement Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:10 pm

vin999

Arresto Menor

I bought a cellphone from a store in greenhills. The seller gave me 7 days warranty and 1 year from manufacturer. Pagka gamit ko within 2 days, nadisocver ko na used na yun cellphone. May mga laman ng ktv songs and pictures. So binalik ko sa kanila and they accepted it and gave me a receipt.

Sinabi niya sakin na it will take 5 days to get replacement. So pagbalik ko 5 days later meron na yun unit late in the evening closing hours. Pero pag testing niya daw, dffectivie yun unit and tinatanong ko bakit walang ntc logo yun phone but he still claims na it was taxed. Di ko kinuha yun phone and he would not give me a definite time for a replacement.

The problem is 2 weeks have passed and wala pa yun replacement. Hawak ko lang yun receipt. Ang offer sakin is same unit but white color. Pag gusto ko yun blue I have to wait. Today tinext ko yun seller and he still doesnt have the stock and now is offering me another product nalang daw kasi mahirap daw kumuha ng blue color nun. The problem with white color is that from my research walang gusto kumuha kasi mabilis kumapit and dumi at mantsa ng maong. Ayaw din refund yun phone.

Yun mga items na offer niya mas mahal kaysa sa ibang store. As of now balak ko na bigyan lang siya hangang next week mabigay yung phone or pilitin refund nalang. 3 weeks na in total pag pinagbigyan ko pa siya.

Ang question ko pag dating ng third week. Ano pwede kong gawin legal action. Nabasa ko sa net na mag complain sa DTI. Yun lang ba pwede kong action? Pag gumamit ba ako ng lawyer baka mag break even lang ako sa refund ko? Pwede ko bang bigyan yun store owner ng warning na mag complain nako sa DTI. Sabi sakin ng friend ko pa barangay ko din sa area ng store.

Advice naman.

2Warranty and Replacement Empty Re: Warranty and Replacement Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:39 pm

attyLLL

begin with sending a demand letter. you can draft it yourself or retaining a lawyer. you can complaint at dti or file a small claims case. rules at sc.judiciary.gov.ph. no lawyer necessary

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum