Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

REPLACEMENT ISSUE. URGENT.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1REPLACEMENT ISSUE. URGENT. Empty REPLACEMENT ISSUE. URGENT. Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:42 pm

rr18

Arresto Menor

Good Day. I just want to ask something and hope to get any feedback ASAP.

My friend bought an ASUS Tablet last July 25, 2014 on Think PC store in SM North Edsa Annex. Upon purchase, the store said that the item has only a 7-day replacement period. Meaning, after 7 days, the product cannot be replaced. Apparently, last August 9, 2014, the tablet suddenly stop working. And my friend brought it to a Service Center and he found out that the tablet's board (i think the circuit board) overheated.

My question now, is it possible for the tablet to be replaced though the replacement period has expired since what happened to it is not an human error?

Personally, i am thinking that the product might have a hidden defect and it only came out days after the product was purchased.

I hope any one here can help me and my friend. that tablet is really important because he is using it for his review. he is about to take licensure exam on September anyway.

PLEASE HELP US. :-(

2REPLACEMENT ISSUE. URGENT. Empty Re: REPLACEMENT ISSUE. URGENT. Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:25 pm

rr18

Arresto Menor

Please help us. :-(

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum