Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation (issue on replacement and pending reports)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jtruaza

Arresto Menor

I was browsing the forum but cant find that is near or related to the subject. I tendered my resignation 30 days before the date of effectivity. The company said that until there is someone who will replace me, my resignation is not valid. Am I fully responsible for this to look for my replacement so that they will accept my resignation? Second, they will not release my backpay and COE until I finish my pending reports. Is that valid?

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

No, you are not responsible for searching your own replacement.
Just as long as you don't have any monetary accountabilities, they have no right not to release your backpay and your COE by reason of pending reports. If they do, you may file a complaint for money claims with the DOLE

Just tender your resignation letter and render the 30-day period as required by law.

jtruaza

Arresto Menor

HrDude wrote:No, you are not responsible for searching your own replacement.
Just as long as you don't have any monetary accountabilities, they have no right not to release your backpay and your COE by reason of pending reports. If they do, you may file a complaint for money claims with the DOLE

Just tender your resignation letter and render the 30-day period as required by law.

Thank you very much. I will go to DOLE and seek advise. Again, thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum