Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

cancellation of job order

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1cancellation of job order Empty cancellation of job order Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:56 pm

yurihan

Arresto Menor

good evening,, i have some questions eregarding my application,, i applied in a recruitment agency and got a job order as a domestic helper in hongkong,, i paid 40,000.00 for the placement fee.. then signed the job order,after 1 day the local agency called me and said that my employer in hongkong cancelled the job order. the following day the local agency called me and give me a replacement job order(new employer)since i have already paid the placement fee but i did not accept the job order and asked them to find me an employer that dont have an elderly couple,,,then a friend of mine got a job order and she needs to pay also 40k as for her placement fee,so i told her and the agency to offset the money that i paid which is 40k so that my friend will give me her 40k ,, so its set already.. now,they called me and give me the third job order which dont have an elderly couple.but i refused and told them i am going to cancel my application and get my passport.so they txtd me and said that i have to pay 1,000.00 for the cancellation fee.(but i didnt reply).the following day the manager called me and said if im not going to sign up for my job order i will pay them 17,000.00(peso) for cancelling my application because as to her that is what the hongkong agency told them.now my problem is,what should i do? what if i can not pay the said amount? can they sue me and will they win if incase we get into the court?please help me,,thanks!!!

Ms.Worried

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum