Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adoption of my sisters daughter who is two years old who is now on our possession

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

marcgregory

Arresto Menor

I am married. I want to adopt my sister daughter. We cant bear child. My sister is willing for an adoption. She had a daugther who is illigimate. We are in the position of the child for a year already. My sister is for an adoption/guardianship. What are the requirements

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

See your other post. Please avoid multiple post for the same concern.

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

Good morning marcgregory.

For your niece to be legally adopted, your sister has to relinquish her parental authority over her child. This may be done administratively, or judicially. This will give your niece the status of "a child legally available for adoption".

Then once your niece is already legally free for adoption, you may now file before a Family Court a joint Petition of yourself and your wife to adopt your niece.

For more information and free consultation about Domestic Adoption, you may want to visit www.domingo-law.com.

http://www.domingo-law.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum