Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Full custody of my 8 years old daughter

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Full custody of my 8 years old daughter Empty Full custody of my 8 years old daughter Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:43 pm

Marinette Nopal

Arresto Menor

Hello everyone! Hope all is well here... at sana lahat ng ating mga concerns at dinadaing dito na different case scenarios ay matutugunan ng maayos from our very respective & helpful lawyers!
Thanks very much po sa mga magigiting, mabubuti at mababait nating mga lawyers po.

BTW, I am a single mother, never married with an 8 years old beautiful daughter. My daughter is using her father's surname even though we her parents are not married but only lived in for almost 7 years... I know, and legally my daughter is considered as illigetimate child even the father acknowledged or honor my child as he is the biological father, and yet my daughter is still considered as illigetimate child coz we her parents are not married!
so, right now my concern would be... regarding the full custody of my child... to whom she should be with, guided with and being her direct/main guardian? my daughter just turned 8 years old only this 30th of July this year (2017).

Currently, I am here in Australia.. I'm with my de facto partner an Australian and we are planning to get my daughter and let her join, live with us here in Australia.

My ex is a Chinese nationality but he is currently in Philippines running a business in Philippines for over 20 years with his Chinese nationality status or citizenship.

Would that be my benefit if i have to fight for my rights for my daughter?

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

Since the child is illegitimate, you have the sole parental authority to your child regardless if he was acknowledged by the father. her age has no basis on this fact.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum