Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help: Adoption of my own daughter with diff father :(

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

staceynana

Arresto Menor

Good day.

Hope you can help me with my problem... I have an 8 year old daughter when I was still single under my surname (with his biological father's consent on her BC) and just got married to another guy and parehas kaming OFW. We have a Residence/ Working visa abroad and welcome kaming magdala ng family with us... We wanted to adopt her kasi meron na rin kaming anak and gusto namin na fair ang magiging rights nila parehas as well as surname. Her Biological father is not my problem, actually payag na rin naman siya na ipa adopt sa amin ang panganay ko since start na rin siya bumuo ng sarili niya pamilya and ang concern kasi namin magasawa eh maidala namin ang mga bata kung san man country kami ngayon kaso when we inquired sa lawyer sa Pinas, medyo dinescourage niya kami kasi aside from the appproximately 100k na gagastusin namin sa adoption procedures at yung tagal na gugugulin namin sa adoption and kailangan kami palagi sa hearing so incase na maguuwian kaming mag asawa at tapos sabi pde daw macancel yung hearing or magbago ang date and kung aabutin siya ng isang taon so means almost a million ang magagastos namin... we dont have that much savings... All we need is to adopt my own child and for her to have a better future and be belong to our family... in a way na magagamit niya ang Surname ng asawa ko at naming lahat.

Hope you can help me kung meron pa bang ibang way para ma adopt namin ang aming anak na hindi na kami gagstos ng ganun kalaki at need pa namin na mag uwian sa Pilipinas (aside sa plane tickets... Di anman kami basta basta papayagan dito sa Middle East na basta basta magbakasyon sa Pinas)

Please help me... Thank you in advance.

Sherill

staceynana

Arresto Menor

Hello po Smile Wala po ba pwede makatulong?

attyLLL

the lawyer is correct in stating that adoption is the proper remedy.

there are indeed risks to scheduling due to cancelations, but that is part of what it takes. hearings for adoption should not be very many. the only ones who have to appear are the adoptive parents, the biological parent, and the social worker. the child also if necessary.

most courts are understanding if you are based abroad. they will not simply cancel unless there is an emergency.

i recommend looking for another lawyer.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum