Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illegal recruitment in large scale and estafa 3 counts

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kukhang

Arresto Menor

A friend of mine just received a resolution letter indicting them of illegal recruitment in large scale and 3 counts of estafa...he hadn't consulted a lawyer yet due to financial difficulties..actually, this is only a mere accussation by the complainants because their focus is on their money used in processing their papers and not their requirements needed in order that their documents be approve...they are well aware of the fact that there is no existing agency whatsoever here in the philippines, for they had asked help directly on the agency lisenced andn based abroad...but after so many years, they tried to sue my friend to return their money. They had also included a person who is not at all involved just to complete the group of three and pass the complaint of illegal recruitment in large scale...even if that person is removed, there would still be a problem because theysued 3 persons, 2 of them had signatures appearing on an acknowledgement receipt and the other has a name written in a calling card...and that fact would still contribute to illegal recruitment within a syndicate...I just wanted to know what would be their chances in this case...they had had a formall meeting yet with the complainants and what would happen next after receiving the reolution letter...is it warrant of arrest already? Thanks for your time in reading this letter, I would be ever grateful for your prompt response.

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

The best and most urgent thing that your friend must do is to consult a lawyer...Once there is a reso from the prosecutor. The next phse is the filing of the informatin in court..and probably a warrant of arrest will be issued against yopur friend..be mindful that the case filed against your friend is non-bailable.

andrew_alegre

Arresto Menor

We also have exactly that kind of situation filed in XXX. we were 4 who file the complaint. Now the other party want to settle only for one of them and they told us the case was bailable by P24000 each, how come?. The other accused manage to go abroad and the other cannot get their nbi clearance cleared beacause of the case. By the way, their name was A, B,. I hope you are not one of these, kukhang.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum