Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problem with MLM

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Problem with MLM Empty Problem with MLM Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:54 pm

ailailamu

Arresto Menor

I am a member of an mlm, may upline po ako na nagprisinta to get products for me basta bigay ko lang ang pera sakanya, at first continous ang bigay ko sakanya pero ang balik ng products sakin pakonti konti lng, until now 11products pa ang di nabibigay which is worth 44k he is claiming na may inutusan sya to buy products and yun tao na yun ang hindi na nagreply skanya... Hindi ako naniniwala sknya since ayaw nya ibigay ang full name and ayaw din nya ireport sa main office ng mlm yung tinutukoy nya ng takas ng pera. Please give me an advice. What should I do?

2Problem with MLM Empty Re: Problem with MLM Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:48 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you first try to handle it in-house by informing the mlm. do you have proof of your remittances? you can charge him of estafa through abuse of confidence

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Problem with MLM Empty Re: Problem with MLM Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:16 pm

ailailamu

Arresto Menor

Sir thank you for your quick response, opo meron po mga proof, money sent through cebuana and western union. Meron din po sya text messages encouraging me to send him payments... And ngayon po sinasabi nya para mabigay yung initial na products na inorder sknya mag pasok daw po ako ng panibago ordersnand send him money. Nakikiusap po sya na wag sabihin sa main office ng mlm sabi nya gagawan po nya ng paraan... But then again ganun parin po wala naman sya nababalik kahit isa lang na product.

4Problem with MLM Empty Re: Problem with MLM Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:31 pm

bradley02

Arresto Menor

I understand your mlm problem but why you joined this type of risky site. In my opinion, now you can’t do anything because this site owner has no license to run this site. So, you can’t take any action. I too run multilevel marketing business in online. I was used ARM MLM script but it is license script. So, before join any mlm site you should confirm this site launched with licensed mlm script. At this time only you don’t get cheat from mlm sites.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum