Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

name problem :'(

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1name problem :'( Empty name problem :'( Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:30 pm

MissD

Arresto Menor

Good Evening,

Adopted child po ako, kaso di po legally. Anak po ako ng father ko sa ibang babae (di po sila kasal pero nakalagay sa birth certificate ko married sila). Nang maghiwalay po sila kinupkop po ako ng live-in partner ng father ko yung mother ko po ngayon. Simula po nang mag-aral ako yung middle name ko po na gingamit ung sa mother ko po ngayon and yung surname ay sa father ko. Lahat po ng records ko (sa school, sss and nbi) yun po ang middle name and surname ko. pero sa birth certificate po yung middle name ko yung sa tunay ko pong nanay. Nung 17 po ako nalaman ko din po na mali ung spelling ng name ko. (example lang po eto) ang gamit ko po ngayon Ma. Ana Cruz Santos versus yung sa birth certificate Maria Ana Reyes Santos Hingi po ako ng payo kung maaari ko po bang i-legalize yung pangalan ko ngayon? Ano po ang mga dapat kong gawin? May balak po ako mag apply ng trabaho sa ibang bansa. At isa pong nakikita kong magiging problema ko ang pangalan ko.

Thank you po and God Bless.

2name problem :'( Empty Re: name problem :'( Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:14 pm

attyLLL

it's either you adopt the name on your birth certificate or file a petition in court to correct the records.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3name problem :'( Empty Re: name problem :'( Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:56 pm

erique

Arresto Menor

Hi, I have the same problem, my name is (per say) Michael Angelo Cane, and I have been using just the Michael Cane on my school records, later on I find out that the name registered to the city civil registrars office in Cebu City as an example is Michael Angelo Cane so when I arrived here in Manila I use the one that is registered in Cebu, but the problem is that my file was not forwarded to the NSO office in Manila so I go back to Cebu to get a letter of endorsement as advised by the lady at NSO Pasig, here's the thing I did get the document but after comparing it to the one that I got few years ago my mothers nationality is American when she's not in the old one that I got from few years back. How should I go about having my birth certificate authenticated? Thanks.

4name problem :'( Empty Re: name problem :'( Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:48 pm

attyLLL

could it be that you have been registered twice? compare which was registered first. the first one is the valid one.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum