Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Name Problem

+2
attyLLL
fiushafink
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First Name Problem Empty First Name Problem Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:56 pm

fiushafink

Arresto Menor

May problema po sa first name ng nanay ko... Lahat ng documents nia ay zenaida pero sa BC ay agnes.. pano po ba ito ayusin??? pinanganak po sia sa QC...

Thank u very much

2First Name Problem Empty Re: First Name Problem Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:38 pm

attyLLL

you can file a petition for change of name at the local civil registrar where she was born.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3First Name Problem Empty Re: First Name Problem Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:31 pm

Lyrad

Arresto Menor

Good day.

I would like to seek your assistance regarding my fiance problem on his birth certificate. Since childhood the name his been using is "Ronald" but we found out now that in his birth certificate appears "Roland"

his school records and other public documents (drivers license, SSS ID, School Records) bear that name.

What will we do about this error? I hope you could advise us We're planning to get married this year (civil wedding) and I am hoping that we'll get the legal documentation that "Ronald" and not "Roland" is the person getting married.

next month we want to apply for a CENOMAR and then Marriage License, and one of the requirement is Birth Certificate.. Is it possible if we are going to attach an affidavit states that "Ronald" and "Roland" is the same person im going to marry just to get marriage license while waiting for the long process of fixing his wrong BC?

Thank you very much..

[i]

4First Name Problem Empty Re: First Name Problem Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:46 pm

attyLLL

either he adopts the name roland or he files an admin petition for change of name at the civil registrar under ra 9048

5First Name Problem Empty Re: First Name Problem Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:31 pm

Lyrad

Arresto Menor

Thanks Atty. LLL

6First Name Problem Empty Re: First Name Problem Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:35 pm

vera

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty. My first name has one misspelled letter on my annullment papers, would it affect my filing of a visa? what do i need to do?

7First Name Problem Empty Re: First Name Problem Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:06 am

attyLLL

what annulment papers? of marriage? was your marriage certificate annotated?

8First Name Problem Empty Re: First Name Problem Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:04 am

vera

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:what annulment papers? of marriage? was your marriage certificate annotated?

Yes,atty.marriage certificate was annotated,but in my marriage annullment certificate of finality
one letter is my first name was printed as "s" instead of "z"

9First Name Problem Empty Re: First Name Problem Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:29 am

attyLLL

if your certificate was annotated, that should be good enough

10First Name Problem Empty Re: First Name Problem Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:11 am

anne.10

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I just want to seek your advice on what I should do. Yun name ko po sa birth certificate is Maria Anna pero ever since po ang ginagamit ko Ma. Anna (school records, driver's license, SSS, etc.). Ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin?

Last edited by anne.10 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo error)

11First Name Problem Empty Re: First Name Problem Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:29 am

markpaulo021

Arresto Menor

Good day.. ask ko lang po about sa problema ko regarding sa NSO birth certificate ko.. yung ginagamit ko pong name ay MARK PAULO at yun din po yung nakalagay sa birth certificate ko na kinuha ko sa civil registry pero po pagdating sa NSO birth certificate ko ay PAULO nalang ang nakalagay? di po ba clerical error ito? Ask ko lang po kung ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin na walang masyadong babayaran at madali yung pag-release kasi po kailangan ko ng makakuha ng passport..salamat po..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum