Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

withdrawn purchase of condo unit

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1withdrawn purchase of condo unit Empty withdrawn purchase of condo unit Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:14 am

Disnogod

Arresto Menor

Hi good morning! Less than a year ago i was convinced to get a condo unit. After several months of paying the DP, I found out that you need to pay 30% of the total selling price before you can move in. I was misinformed, the agent said you only need to pay 12% before you can move in. It would take another 2 years for me to complete the move-in fee. Then I decided to withdraw my purchase. I didn't sign any documents except for the reservation fee which is not refundable. I asked them to cancel my purchase and they said I would get a refund. I already paid P75,000 and after the computation it turns out that I wouldn't get any money back and I still owe them. They deducted the reservation fee (10,000), cancellation fee of 15% ( 11,160), handling fee of 20,000, and broker's fee of 36,625. But what if you didn't cancel it, instead you were not approved by the bank or pag-ibig? Is it legal for them to take your money?

thanks, hope you can answer my question

2withdrawn purchase of condo unit Empty Re: withdrawn purchase of condo unit Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:08 pm

attyLLL

your remedy is to file a complaint in hlurb or to continue with the purchase.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum