Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

city ordinance urinating on public places

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1city ordinance urinating on public places Empty city ordinance urinating on public places Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:32 pm

rfeponce2000

Arresto Menor

I applied for a new nbi clearance. then i got a "hit" so i still have to wait for 2 wks to get the copy. when the day of release i was told to report to nbi main (UN br) there they told me to report to MTC (manila trial court) there i found of my warrant of arrest bec of city ordinance 444545 urinating on public places. the case was way back 2008 and i was told that summon was sent to my address during that time but there was no correspondence at my end during that time. now the case is already on court and the case will be reopened. when i got the copy of the case my middle initial is misspelled. i have a few questions please help me..
> does it have any effect if my middle name is misspelled?
> if i were to plead guilty will it have an effect on my nbi?
> and if i were to plead not guilty because of my misspelled middle name and summon was not recieved during the time of the said case, will i be cleared?

attyLLL

yes, if no one can identify you or there are no other details
the conviction will appear
no

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum