Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

direct assault and city ordinance cebu city...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kristysolon

Arresto Menor

hi just want to ask some advice what to do...my 2 cousin a lesbian and a boy got arrested last friday at 3 am..they just got inquest today 4 30pm,,,nadamay lang kc sila yung bayaw ng pinsan ko at yung tanod ang magkaaway talaga...tapos nadamay lang sila maraming witnessed nagsasabing sa mga police na damay lang talga mga pinsan ko pero hirap kami kc yung complainant na tanod gustong idamay talka yung mga pinsan ko saka yung police sa isang police blotter 3 suspect talga ang nilagay... please help kung ano gagawin ko sabi nila antaying lang namin ang info galing sa piskal...should i pay the complainant to withdraw the case of my 2 cousin?parang nararandaman ko na pwede syang bayaran...para hindi na kami makapgbayad ng malaki na pyansa?please need some advice what to do...

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

best course of action would be to hire a lawyer

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum