Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recruitment Agency Hiring Inquiry

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Recruitment Agency Hiring Inquiry Empty Recruitment Agency Hiring Inquiry Thu May 31, 2012 7:43 am

edgar_dee

Arresto Menor

I'm seeking a legal advice regarding my situation on my application in abroad. Last December, i was applied in legal recruitment agency going to saudi arabia. During the interview of the employer, i was hired and i signed the job offer, which starts on feb. 1, 2012. Before this, i made a continuous and regular follow-up of my application to the agency. Until feb. 2012, there is no advice from my agency and no other messages, thru email, texts or calls. ANYTHING. I wait for a long time, until i decided this May 2012 to withdraw my documents. After that, i went to poea legal assistance and they gave me a necessary papers to sign and complete. We will have a hearing on June 7, 2012 at the poea building with the agency and conciliator. The poea told me this is violation of section 2-3 or misrepresentation. I'm seeking an advice, before June 7 for any additional to discuss and ask for the agency.Thanks!

2Recruitment Agency Hiring Inquiry Empty Re: Recruitment Agency Hiring Inquiry Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:29 am

attyLLL

you already did the right thing.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum