Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PASSED TO NBI

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PASSED TO NBI Empty PASSED TO NBI Mon May 28, 2012 11:17 pm

skarleitz

Arresto Menor

I am an employee of a certain NGO and was managing a developmental project. After the project as it has been liquidated it turns out that the receipts did not matched to the amount reported. I admit that I used partly of that money which I honestly confessed to the Executive Director. I was terminated from employment and my last salary had not been released to partially pay the amount. We enter in to a barangay agreement that the amount should be fully paid after 6 months. I'm working online horribly and every cent that I earn goes to their bank to partially pay the whole amount. It turns out that my father had a stroke 2 months after the agreement so I got my behind payments. After my father's recovery, I continue paying them with a total of 20thou as of the moment. Now, I learned from a source that my name and photo had been submitted to the NBI. What should I do? What does that mean? Are they hunting me? Please help me I'm too worried. I hope I can receive a reply soon. Thanks much Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum