Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mother who passed away

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mother who passed away Empty Mother who passed away Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:47 pm

cloud4267

cloud4267
Arresto Menor

Hello Atty.

I have a question po.. My mother is maintaining an ATM account with Metrobank for her pension.. She passed away last May15, 2013.. Im an only Child and only heir..My Father also passed away last 1999... Can I ask kung ang Death Certificate ng Mother ko will suffice to claim the balance on her account and close it? Thank you po...

http://pappiejones.blogspot.com/

2Mother who passed away Empty Re: Mother who passed away Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:39 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Talk to the bank manager and ask what are their requirements to prove you are her child so you can have an access to her account. Bring the death certificte and your birth certificate proving your relationship to her and other important documents.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum