Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Falsification of Public Documents?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Falsification of Public Documents? Empty Falsification of Public Documents? Sat May 26, 2012 5:51 pm

zb

Arresto Menor

If an improvised receipt is being used by a government institution, bearing the letterhead THE REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES, Department of So and So, then marked with RECEIPT, constitute Falsification of Public Documents?

Government agencies uses Official Receipts marked with Form No. 51. It is originally printed in form and can only be ordered and bought in the Government Printing Office, Port Area Manila. The one I am mentioning is being produced by a certain individuals and in mimeographed form.

They used this improvised receipt to collect tuition/miscellaneous fee payments.

zb

2Falsification of Public Documents? Empty Re: Falsification of Public Documents? Sun May 27, 2012 8:07 am

attyLLL

i would agree that it can be a basis.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Falsification of Public Documents? Empty Re: Falsification of Public Documents? Sun May 27, 2012 3:00 pm

zb

Arresto Menor

Thanks again attyLLL.

God bless!

zb

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum