Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Money Borrowed

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Money Borrowed  Empty Money Borrowed Mon May 21, 2012 6:58 pm

jhewena

Arresto Menor

I have a question about how to file a case OF borrowing money. I have a friend borrowed money from me Last 2005 in Israel while i we are both working amounting of $2,100.00, we have an agreement that she will pay for a period of six months, but until now she neglect to payback. I want to know what case i might file for this, because she is still working abroad. Please give me an idea..

2Money Borrowed  Empty Re: Money Borrowed Sun May 27, 2012 8:17 am

attyLLL

you can file a case for collection, but it might not prosper if she is not here or she has no property against which you can execute upon.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Money Borrowed  Empty Re: Money Borrowed Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:58 am

jhewena

Arresto Menor

Atty, she has properties here in the Philippines and family too.. Her family knew that she borrow money from me.. but the last time i talk to her, she insist that i cannot do anything anymore because that was only happened in Israel and i cannot oblige her to pay me back.
Thank you.

4Money Borrowed  Empty Re: Money Borrowed Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:04 am

attyLLL

if they are registered in her name then it makes it possible, good luck

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum