Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

UNKNOWN BORROWED MONEY USING MY ATM CARD

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UNKNOWN BORROWED MONEY USING MY ATM CARD Empty UNKNOWN BORROWED MONEY USING MY ATM CARD Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:45 pm

ruben jr

Arresto Menor

sometime last march 2012 i asked a known person to help me to seek someone who can i borrow an maount of Php5, 000 she ask me to give my atm card for assurance to the person she knew canm provide me the money. not knowing that the amount needed was not only the amount she asked to lender. when the time i will pay my due the lender told me that i borrowed an amount of Php 30,000 i told her i didn't asked such amount but she presented me a written letter from the person i've trusted showing me that it is my instruction to borrow that great amount. i've ask her presence and during the deliberation, the person whom i known told me, "magtulungan na lang tayo" i was suprised telling me such words.

now, the lender is demanding me to pay the due minus the interest. so i have no choice because i might loose my job so i paid the amount of Php 30,000 and she demanding me to pay by septemeber the interest of Php 10,000. i told her if she can force the person who gave my atm to pay the interest.? she said it is not her obligation anymore.

what shall i do now?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum