Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

land and legal separation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1land and legal separation Empty land and legal separation Sat May 19, 2012 12:24 am

jcd_76

Arresto Menor

my husband and i bought a piece of land. when the problem occurred, i took all the legal papers with me to my work here in Israel. i notice that the deed of title wasn't stamped or notarized and no CTR attached to it. on ly the signatures of the seller and my husband. i immediately instructed my father to check the records and it was true that it wasn't recorded in the registry of deeds in the municipality. i instructed my father also to do something about it, and the land be named under his.(the seller signed to the new title)( not my husband's name because we have already problems then, i was afraid that he will sell it or make it as its own). the land is now named under my father's, stamped, RTC and recorded...when the time comes that i file the case and my husband will bring up about the land, would there be a problem? how can i counter this? it was a mistake i did not expect, that it was only a mere paper without notary, receipts..i'm contemplating to put the land under my children's name, would that be possible also?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum